Milwaukee is launching an M12 Compact Inflator, coming out April 2018!
And, for a limited time only, you can get a free 20 oz YETI when you pre-order this kit, and you can get a free knife when you pre-order this bare tool. See site for details: http://bit.ly/2G7P91P
This is the FIRST cordless tire inflator capable of filling a light truck tire on a single battery (from 0 to full). And it’s able to top off standard car tires in under one minute (28-35 PSI). Impressive, right?
Here are a few quick highlights:
- Rated to deliver over 120 PSI
- Up to 5X the speed of fill on car and light truck tires (compared to corded and cordless units)
- TrueFill Auto Shutoff Technology delivers highly-accurate pressure, protects from overfill and over-temperature and automatically shuts off at desire pressure
- Anti-vibration stand for no movement while filling
- Back-lit LCD screen illuminates the digital gauge for easy-reading
The Compact Inflator features a reinforced cage to protect it from drops and inclement weather, and the back of the unit has a place for storying the 26″ hose and attachments. These attachments include a ball inflation needle, inflatable nozzle and all-brass presta chuck.
Here are some specs for the Milwaukee 2475-21XC M12 Compact Inflator Kit:
- 0.88 CFM at 0 PSI
- 0.63 CFM at 35 PSI
- 0 – 120 PSI Rating
- Duty Cycle: 50%
- Gauge Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Hose Length: 26”
- Height: 7.5”
- Width: 6.5”
- Weight (w/ battery): 5.21 lbs
“The variety of cordless tire inflators available today have, unfortunately, failed to deliver both the speed and range of capability required by users. These inflators are able to fill passenger tires, but are unable to efficiently tackle more demanding applications.
-Tom Simeone, VP of Product Management for Milwaukee Tool
This tool is compatible with the wide-range of sub-compact tool available on Milwaukee’s M12 system.
Have you seen Milwaukee’s M12 LED Underhood Light?
It was designed specifically for for mechanics working in automotive shops or fleet maintenance. So if you think this cordless, compact tire inflator is going to come in handy, be sure to check out the light!